User Guide Overview
This guide explains the most important concepts of the Spotflow IoT Platform. They are divided by the scenarios in which you encounter them when using the Platform:
- Manage Access: Isolate the Platform assets into multiple Workspaces and allow different Users to access them.
- Manage Devices: Register Devices into the Platform using Device Provisioning.
- Send Data from Devices: Send Messages from Devices to multiple Streams that are organized into Stream Groups. Optionally concatenate Messages into Batches.
- Integrate Data with Your Systems: Store Messages and Batches into Stream Storage and use Egress Routes to forward them to various types of Egress Sinks: SQL Databases, OpenTelemetry Collectors, Azure Event Hubs, or Azure Service Bus Queues and Topics.
- Visualize Data: Use the integrated instance of Grafana to visualize the data sent to the Platform.